April 3, 2008

26 rabiulawal 1429

Nothing to do today but I must settle what my boss want. Morning, going breakfast with my officemate at stall near Energy Park (Taman Tenaga), we call that stall Kedai Tepi Longkang.
After that, back to my office and make some bq and job order for making 3 in 1 court at PPR Desa Petaling and make some report about public complaint (wall leaking at Seri Johor 4C) because my want it today but I don't see where is he today.

After finish my work, just relax-relax la in my office. Surf internet and make my own blog (just for fun, my own bill you know). Something receive call from tenant to report about their house and want me to repair it.

Today, from 1.00pm raining heavily la. Can't going to lunch la, so hungry la...Somebody come see me to discuss about job at Taman Ikan Emas (Golden Fish Park ?). It's something about drainage upgrading...His name is **nn* ** and he told me he going to marry with his girlfriend and know looking place to cutting his something special. Untill now, still raining la....

No comments: