December 23, 2009

unfinished job.

In this a few....i feel my blood pressure come so high...(but not test la). Why they dare come to me to approve unfinished job? It's can make me crazy la..So much claim ma.. More than 80k ma. If they think it's a small value for them..think about me la..What can i do if ACA or auditor make an inspection. Do they backup me? I can guaranty ...NOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!. But i'm so angry why my boss can approved it. Normal procedure is technician must inspect it and approve it when it follow specification. I went inspected it with him and he know it's not finished yet (not follow specs) but he still approved it. Heei...this is not a playing toys la....This week i also tension about my bullshit business with more dispute from ebay..and come with this problem, want to settle my preparation for my further study...........hooooooooiiiiiiii all this can make me crazy laaaa.......
Some pic like this..can approve la.

But do u can approve like b**s**t this..




Here i put my all picture that bullshit unfinished waterproofing job.

2 comments:

Abi Husna said...

as a technician, u r fully responsible on the job. Make sure the manufacturer's manual being followed. Otherwise the waterproofing wont effective and leaking will happen. If leaking happen, saper yang kena? Lu jugak yg kena..

mali said...

thanx to leave a comment.to make me safe, i didn't approve it n leave it to my boss to settle it. Just mention,he inspected it with me and i told him, that's job not follow speks but he still signed it. How do u feel?.So, daripada gua kena, gua tak tak sign..pandai2 dia la cari sapa yg nak sign...gua ambik cuti pi sambung belajar. sonang hati den..