January 6, 2010

take a rest and going to further study

Start from 1st January 2010 (on new year festival) i decided to take a rest untill 11 January 2010 and continue to further study start on 12 January 2010. I got offered to further study (Civil Engineering Diploma) for one year course at Politechnic Ungku Omar, Ipoh, Perak. Whatever done i must take this offer because this is the last batch for one year diploma for integration diploma (for who have certificate engineering to get a diploma). So, i decided to take it and leave my job just for a momet. I also leave my family in KL and i'm alone (be a bachelor back la) in Ipoh for one year. But.....................my focus is only for study...not anything.....must remember it..

For a preparation, on 1-3 January me and my family went to Ipoh looking for house to stay la. I got it at Taman Cempaka with monthly rental at RM200 permonth. So okay la for two person only in the house with one bathroom. We also went to Lost World of Tambun just for fun. I'll put pics from that place la later..

No comments: