January 14, 2011

return back as a technician

Today is my second week as atechnician back job after one year be a student in Ipoh. I further my study in Ipoh, Perak at Ungku Omar Polytechnic (premier polytechnic). But I think this is not my lucky time to going back to work. Why...? Because when I come back, I heard and I found more the worst in my department. So, it make me not so happy to work again but, as staff here I have nothing to do about this thing. I must go through about this and must prepare to work with the hard situation. The very bad situation is, your have more problem to settle it but you can't do it. Because it is about budget, the easy word is about money. No money, nothing you can do...So, what you want to do? Just wait and see?...Just wait for the new budget...When...? the answer is not with me...It is high standard person to answer it...but we are on site must handle about the problem everyday..how can we do..?..Know, just come to office and chat with friends for a while...after that "gone with the wind"....or..the normal word is "mengular".....!!!!..
Waaaaaaaaaaargggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh...........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: