May 4, 2008

27 rabiulakhir 1429

I'm not update my blog for four days la. So today I'm doing it again and do it just a simple la.

On Thursday, it's a Labour Day so nothing intresting about my job la. On that day I'm going to Pasar Chow Kit and UO Supermarket, just for shopping barang dapur sikit. But here I feel little disappointed because I feel like in Jakarta or Medan or any place in Indonesia. So many Indonesian la in front of the shopping complex (like selak indon baru jumpe pintu masuk UO Supermarket la).




Indon in front of UO Supermarket (buat semak je...)







On Friday, today is the tough day for me la. So many job and big problem have done to me la. Replace rooftank at at Seri Johor 4C, rooftank and subbasebent tank leaking at PPR Pudu Ulu la.
My boss ask me about this thing la and make me gelabah sikit because my timbalan pengarah know about this so fast before us (kena jawab la gamoknye kekgi).





Sub basement tank leaking at PPR Pudu Ulu











rooftank leaking at PPR Pudu Ulu







rooftank at Seri Johor 4C ready to install a new one.





On Saturday, just stay at home but at the evening going to Tesco Extra and buy some barang dapur la (burn about RM 200 jugak la). I feel shocked because price for rice so expensive la, ussually I bought it arround RM 18.00 but now RM 26.00 and that promoter told it become higher. So, I take two packet ma...buat stock la..




my new kid at Tesco Extra







And today, I come to my office to finish my job. Not more but make my place so serabut la..kasik clear sikit..

No comments: