May 11, 2008

5 jamadilawal 1429

I have not update update my blog for many days la. But now I do it again, maybe in short item only la.

I think nothing intresting la to share here. Only tomorrow I went to Asia Herbal Exibition (Pameran Herba Asia) at MATRADE. This exibition is together with Malaysian International Halal Showcase (MIHAS). I feel a bit disappointed because the booth here is more about halal food, not much for herb (bercampur aduk pulak tu, macam rojak & tak tersusun la).

So here I put some herb picture here.



Buah tunjuk langit
(rasanya memang pahit, saya terpaksa minum 3 jenis air percuma kat situ baru hilang rasa pahit)

get more info here: www.topcorridor.com.my








MAHKOTA DEWA
-herb from Indonesia








TONGKAT ALI
-many people know about this herb













AWETO
-herb from China. Very expensive herb. It is a kind of grass, like worm. The price is thousand ringgit just for a
few gram
-get more info here : www.bayantc.com











More picture from Pameran Herba Asia and MIHAS, just click here:

http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?gid=327889&owner=mali3501


Today, I come to my office and make my claim (overtime claim ma, 4 bulan punya stok da..)
Nobody here right now in my section(maintenance). So, I do my work so privacy la. That why I like to do my tough job on weekend. Nobody disturb me.

No comments: