April 8, 2008

1 rabiulakhir 1429

Today after taking breakfast at Tepi Longkang Restaurant, I settle many delayed job order and invoice from contractor (very banyak lo... ).

Settle all that things, talking with my officemate and boss abaout how to earn money from internet. I told them why not try affiliate program. From my experient, untill now I get RM300 from one my affiliate program. I forgot la that affiliate program, I'll told that program later when I remember it and maybe I can attach it in my blog. So anyone can open it with that link..

Here I put one of my affiliate program, so you can try from here and join if you interested..(see link at my affiliate program)

My proof:
Tahniah! Anda telah berjaya membuat jualan program pengedar FLB Pro! Pastikan anda login ke akaun anda untuk melihat statistik jualan dan komisen!

Top Tier Amount: RM100.00 MYR

(1st payment)
"m2u@maybank.com.my"
to me


30 Mar

This is to inform you that MOHD NIZAM BIN SALIMIN has transferred RM100
to your Maybank account on 30 Mar 2008 via Maybank2u.com.

Please check your account balance.



(2nd payment)
"m2u@maybank.com.my"
to me


6 Apr (2 days ago)

This is to inform you that MOHD NIZAM BIN SALIMIN has transferred RM200
to your Maybank account on 06 Apr 2008 via Maybank2u.com.

Please check your account balance.

No comments: