April 3, 2008

me and my job

Looking at my title maybe everybody know about my job. I'm a maintenance technician in one of government section in Malaysia. It is Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur (City Hall) from Housing Management Department. My job is about civil maintenance and my coverage area is around Cheras.
For more information my department is one of the tough department because you must settle public problem, you must deal with flat tenant in Kuala Lumpur. How many person who live in City Hall flat, so if one flat have more than three complaint, how much complaint you must settle.

So here I want to share about my job with anybody want to know. What I'm doing everyday, something like working diary lah....

I'm working with City Hall from 1 Jun 1998 untill now, start at Housing Management Department in maintenaince section and not transfer to any department (I can't transfer to any department, if can la). My first coverage area is Gombak, Setapak and Wangsa Maju. We named it Zone 4 and after that I transfer to Zone 3 with area Sentul, Batu and Jinjang. But now I'm working at Zon 1 from 15 August 2007 and my area is Cheras.

No comments: