April 7, 2008

30 rabiulawal 1429

Like other, take a breakfast at Kedai Tepi Longkang with my colleague, Mr Nik. I take fried mee plus kuewtiau with telur mata kerbau (buffalo eye egg?). So spicy la..but the price is very cheap la. Only RM 4.00 for my fried mee+kuewtiau+buffalo eye egg?, two glass of drink and some cekodok.

After take some breakfast, I feel strong la to finish my work (very bertimbun on my table la).
But before that my boss call all the technician come to his room for discuss about our job. Finish our discussion, I doing back my job to clear all rubbish on my table (that rubbish is money la, but not my money).

Just a few moment, my railing contractor from Geliga Semarak Sdn Bhd come to see me and we going to Seri Johor 4c. We looking for the damage gratting in front of the shop near block 51. Make some measurement before repair it. Finish it, we going for lunch at Hajris Bistro and after that back to office. Take some rest la, what can I do ? Sleep la.....zzzzz

Wake up at 2.15 pm, surf internet and update my blog fo today. Mr Baharin from Core Cekap Sdn Bhd come to sending job order for upgrade drainage system at Golden Fish Park (Taman Ikan Emas).

No comments: