April 28, 2008

21 rabiulakhir 1429

picture for today


my wife in my little baby mind









I comeback after 3 days don't update my blog. I have no mood to do that la. Nothing to share.

In that 3 days, only stay at my house, get shopping and just play with my kid only, nothing so interesting la...but for today I start it back.


morning
-after breakfast, we have a little disscusion with our boss about costing for children playgroud in DBKL flat and PPR. also discuss about rest area or wakaf.

afternoon
-I feel tired and sleepy because I'm late going to sleep last night.my little kid so meragam la.
-go back to home for some rest and little sleeping.

evening
-back to office and on my way to office I found an accident maybe between car and motocycle. I saw the motocyclist is dead on the road. the body is still on the road. It's make me worry to ride so fast la.
-at the office settle some job and like ussually surfing internet for update my blog after 3 days cannot do that.

No comments: