April 29, 2008

22 rabiulakhir 1429

PICTURE FOR TODAY


my jiran sobolah kek opis tongah molantak










morning
-take a late breakfast today at Hajris Bistro with my officemate and Tuan Syeikh from Suria Bina Enterprise.
-for today's breakfast I ate nasi beriyani tu (pagi-pagi buta dah belasah beriyani) because I feel so hungry (kenyang sampai ke petang tu).
afternoon
-going to Jalan Pasar to buy fish food. Here I saw a funny thing when hawker packed their stuff so quikly when penguatkuasa DBKL (what we call that la, I forgot la) come. They have their own sound to make another hawker know when that penguatkuasa come la..
-prayed at Masjid Alam Syah and take a little rest (lolap la sokojap do..)

evening
-make some bq for some work at Kompleks Beliawanis Ummu Salamah (projek tiang bendera la tu..)




KOMPLEKS BELIAWANIS UMMU SALAMAH
(tempat awek tu...)




camni la rupa tiang yang nak dipasang tu

No comments: